This course will provide students with an overview of the role that business analytics has in the preparation and implementation of change management throughout a project. Students will examine the functions of change management to apply them to activities to meet the strategic and operational plans of an organization. Upon completion of this course, students will understand the importance of the integration of data and decision making on change processes and project management methodologies to implement changes throughout an organization. Focus will also be on managing change to ensure high performance, quality, and operational effectiveness.
This undergradate course is 5 weeks.
Attendance and participation are mandatory in all university courses, and specific requirements may differ by course. If attendance requirements are not met, a student may be removed from the course. Please review the Course Attendance Policy, Tuition Refund Policy and all University Policies in the Catalog for more information.
- Determine how change management supports an organization’s strategic and operational plans.
- Describe the role of culture when managing change.
- Apply an organizational structure that accommodates change.
- Identify the requisite skills a person needs to lead change.
- Determine how to minimize resistance to the use of analytics-based decision making.
- Evaluate the role that risk has in change management.
- Apply analytical framework(s) to illustrate possible project outcomes.
- Evaluate change management validity tools.
- Demonstrate how evidence-based analytics is changing the way business leaders make decisions.
- Differentiate between managing change and leading change.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with an Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.
If you have a question contact us at 866-345-1800.