The learner will utilize the theoretical framework of Systems Thinking as a strategy to address challenges in the health care environment. Topics include Complexity Science, Design Thinking, Creativity and Flow.
This graduate course is 6 weeks.
This course has a prerequisite. Please see details in the Prerequisite section below.
Attendance and participation are mandatory in all university courses, and specific requirements may differ by course. If attendance requirements are not met, a student may be removed from the course. Please review the Course Attendance Policy in the Catalog for more information.
- The learner will become familiar with the extensive Library resources that are available to support them throughout the program.
- The learner will adopt a systems thinking mindset to synthesize complex health care systems.
- The learner will use a systems thinking perspective in personal and professional contexts.
- The learner will employ best practices in sourcing user experience in their own professional environment.
- The learner will synthesize the “Three C’s”–creativity, chaos, and complexity.
- The learner will demonstrate professional competencies by working with classmates in Learning Teams.
This graduate level course requires proof of completion of a Bachelor's degree. Be prepared to provide documentation during the checkout process.
During the checkout process you will be prompted to provide proof of the requirement(s). If you completed the prerequisite at another institution be prepared to upload an official/unofficial transcript. If you have questions about meeting the prerequisite requirements for this course please contact an enrollment representative at 866-345-1800.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.
If you have a question please contact us at 866-345-1800.