Save $523 on Tuition + 50% off Certification Exam Fee
This course collection can help you prepare to sit for the EC Council Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) certification. Topics covered include:
- Recognizing weaknesses and vulnerabilities of a system
- The phases of ethical hacking
- Social engineering
- Penetration testing
- IoT threats
- Packet sniffing
- And risk mitigation
You’ll also learn how hackers think to better position an organization against security attacks against their infrastructure.
Who is it for?
This course collection is intended for Individuals with a background in IT who are looking to reskill or upskill in specific areas of cyber security. CEH certification can help validate your skills and make them more marketable in the field.
How it works
- Select Add To Cart to add course bundle
- Choose your start dates
- Complete the checkout process
- Complete your courses. You will see your bundle savings applied to the last course in your student portal.
- Reach out to your enrollment representative to get your 50% off voucher for the certification exam
Need help? Call 866-354-1800 to speak to a University Representative.